Programmable, Modified Analog Fuzz Pedal
by Molten Voltage Professional
Big Muff MIDI is an easy-to-use all-analog classic fuzz pedal, featuring MIDI control !
• Store and Recall 128 Presets
• Relay True Bypass activated by MIDI Progam Change
• Uses the original Big Muff Pi circuit board
• Simple to program - just toggle a switch!
• Works with any MIDI controller
• Knob positions and bypass status stored with each program
• 2-color LED indicates bypass status
• Soft-touch bypass switch
• Works on MIDI channels 1, 15, and 16
"BOSS-style" power connection
• Solid, Professional-Grade construction including riveted steel MIDI jack
Why do we modify the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi?
1) A huge range of available sounds can be separately programmed and recalled
2) No need to use with a MIDI switcher - there's a true bypass relay inside!
3) Singing sustain with attitude
4) Crushing distortion
5) Classic Big Muff tone meets 21st Century technology!
Big Muff MIDI is powered by standard "BOSS" type 9-volt DC, 2.1mm, 200mA min., tip negative power supply
Current draw ~ 120mA.
Dimensions: 5.5" (14mm) Wide x 7" (18mm) Deep x 3" (7.5mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Professionally modified in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.
Electro-Harmonix, EHX, and their product names are trademarks of their respective companies and are unrelated to Molten Voltage.