CTL-SYNC™ is a simple-to-use Classic Effect Synchronizer that connects to the CTL or Tap Switch Input Jack of classic effects and switches in sync with MIDI Clock at one of nine (9) musical ratios.
CTL-SYNC synchronizes classic effects from BOSS, EHX, JHS, Visual Sound, and many others. Check out the list below...
Sync Classic Effects that have a 1/4" tap switch jack, including:
Strymon | Flint Tremolo & Reverb |
Visual Sound | Dual Tap Delay |
Marshall | EH-1 Echohead Delay |
Molten Voltage | TOGGLE |
Throne Room Pedals | Tremolo |
Bomes Electric | Ape Delay |
TC Electronic | G-Force |
Catalinbread | Sempahore Tremolo |
Providence | Chrono Delay |
Walrus Audio | Bellweather Analog Delay |
MIDI Clock comes from computers, sequencers, or from these Molten Voltage MIDI PedalBoard Devices:
MASTER CONTROL MV-58B™ is a simple-to-use MIDI PedalBoard Controller that turns on and off effects, selects presets, and synchronizes gear to MIDI Clock.
TEMPODE™ is a simple-to-use MIDI Clock Generator that synchronizes cutting-edge effects from Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, BOSS, EHX, and many others! Use TEMPODE if you already have a MIDI PedalBoard Controller or if you just need a stand-alone device.
Sync Line 6 devices and the Behringer V-Amp to MIDI Clock using SIXY by Molten Voltage.
Behringer | V-Amp |
• Works with numerous classic effects including the BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter, AW-3 Dynamic Wah, and DD-7 Delay
• Works with any effect that allows connection of a remote tap footswitch
• Two (2) Independent Switch Outputs
• Ratio controls multiply or divide the outputs against the incoming clock into one of nine (9) musical ratios
• Stores and recalls distinct Output Ratio for each output
• Simple to program - toggle a switch!
• Optically Isolated Outputs ensure 100% electrical isolation of audio and digital signals
• Compact design for modular PedalBoard layouts
• Solid, Professional-Grade construction, including Riveted Steel MIDI Jacks
• Molten Voltage MIDI technology allows remote, synchronized self-programming
• Robust, 128 program storage
Dimensions: 4.7" (120mm) Wide x 2.6" (66mm) Deep x 2.0" (51mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.
Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, Line 6, Roger Linn Design, TC Electronic, BOSS, Roland, Empress, Pigtronix, Boomerang, Electro-Harmonix, Fractal Audio Systems, Source Audio, JHS, Visual Sound, Marshall, Empress, Throne Room Pedals, VooDoo Lab, TheGigRig, Keith McMillen Instruments, Tech 21, Rocktron, Diezel, Behringer, RJM Music Technology, Nobels, Malekko, MXR, and the names of their products are the trademarks of their respective companies and are unrelated to Molten Voltage.