CV-SYNC™ is a simple-to-use Control Voltage Synchronizer that connects to the CV Input Jack of classic drum machines, vintage keyboards, and modular synth gear and sends 0-5 volt DC pulses in sync with MIDI Clock at one of nine (9) musical ratios.
• Two (2) Simultaneous CV Outputs (0-5 volts DC)
• Ratio controls multiply or divide the outputs against the incoming clock into one of nine (9) musical ratios
• Stores and recalls distinct Output Ratio for each output
• Simple to program - toggle a switch!
• Output polarity can be inverted if needed
• Compact design for modular PedalBoard layouts
• Solid, Professional-Grade construction, including Riveted Steel MIDI Jacks
• Molten Voltage MIDI technology allows remote, synchronized self-programming
Dawner Prince | Starla Tap Tempo Tremolo | (requires 1/4" to RCA adapter)
Electro-Harmonix | Clockworks |
CV-SYNC can sync to any MIDI Clock source
MIDI Clock comes from computers, sequencers, or from these Molten Voltage PedalBoard MIDI Devices:
MASTER CONTROL MV-58B™ is a simple-to-use PedalBoard MIDI Controller that turns on and off effects, selects presets, and synchronizes gear to MIDI Clock.
TEMPODE™ is a simple-to-use MIDI Clock Generator that synchronizes cutting-edge effects from Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, BOSS, EHX, and many others! Use TEMPODE if you already have a PedalBoard MIDI Controller or if you just need a stand-alone device.
Dimensions: 4.7" (120mm) Wide x 2.6" (66mm) Deep x 2.0" (51mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.